Located in the heart of the historic district of Cerisaies, on the road la Renarde, much sought after location for the charm and tranquility of its environment, the Chalet les Griottes offers a unique contact with nature and the mountains, only two steps away from the village of Méribel.
Right outside the cottage you will find the trail of Doron, part of the vast ski area of Méribel, so you can leave and return on skis!
The chalet, decorated in a modern yet inviting style, welcomes you in an elegant and refined atmosphere, for an exceptional stay with family or friends.
In the Chalet « les Griottes », everything is organised to make your stay a truly relaxing moment. Built on three levels, surrounded by a large terrace and balconies facing south and west, it is equipped with upscale facilities.
Its capacity is 10 to 12 guests. It consists of five spacious rooms with their own private bathroom: 2 master bedrooms, 1 triple and 2 double bedrooms.
Also a living room with large sofas, a big fireplace and a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a games room with satellite TV, computer, poker table, and an outdoor Jacuzzi for 5 people with mountain view and a ski room with a boot heater.
Your chalet team consists of a professional chef, a host, a driver to offer a shuttle service to the town centre, and in-resort managers.
In the morning a delicious French breakfast is served by our chef: baguette, croissants, pain au chocolat, toast, fresh juice, eggs, yoghurt, local products: cheeses, ham or any other suggestion of your choice. Selection of teas and coffees is also available.
When you return from skiing, tea, hot drinks and cakes are also available on the table in the dining room.
For dinner, our chef will make creative and delicious dishes. He is entirely at your disposal to cook your own menus, taking into account your wishes and tastes, or you can enjoy his signature menu, all served with high quality wines.
· Sole occupancy of the chalet
· Continental breakfast every day, with daily cooked option on 6 out of 7 mornings
· Afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes/biscuits
· A gourmet evening meal, preceded by canapés and followed by petit fours and coffee, served with carefully chosen wine to complement each evening meal (6 out of 7 nights)
· Children's supper if required
· Open bar of beer, wine, house champagne, selected spirits and mixers
· Daily housekeeping
· Fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers
· REN bath and shower products
· In-resort transportation
· Dedicated concierge service
· 2 x master suites en-suite with bath and double sink
· 3 x double/twin (one of which can be a triple) en-suite with bath and double sink
· Large lounge with spacious seating
· Games room with Satellite TV/ DVD player, DVD library, books, games, and poker table
· Ski in / Ski out and Ski room with heated boot dryer
· Outdoor hot tub