Le Grand Cerf is located in the heart of "Les 3 Vallées", the world’s largest ski region, in the centre of Meribel, just off the famous "Georges Mauduit" piste, the chalet offers direct access onto the slopes. It is nestled in a tranquil, intimate setting, just minutes from a number of interesting spots. The chalet faces south and is bathed in sunlight. With its large balconies and terraces, you can make the most of your stay in the mountains, complete with sunshine and fresh air, in absolute comfort.It also features lofty interiors and ultra-modern amenities.
The chalet has eight spacious bedrooms with warm, unique furnishings that combine modernity and authenticity. Each bedroom has an en suite bathroom or shower room and a private toilet. They offer guests the utmost in comfort.
- Four-car garage.
- Entrance to chalet.
- Main entrance.
- Spa with steam room, sauna, double shower, toilet, sitting area with three chaise lounges and TV.
- Dormitory bedroom with 3 single beds, en-suite bathroom and toilet (south-facing).
- Large double bedroom (1 double or 2 single beds), en-suite bathroom, toilet, and balcony (southwest-facing).
- Large double bedroom (1 double or 2 single beds), en-suite bathroom, toilet, and terrace (north-facing/forest view).
- Dormitory bedroom with four single beds, en-suite shower and toilet (north-facing/forest view).
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, toilet, walk-in closet, and balcony (south-facing).
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower, toilet, walk-in closet, and balcony (south-facing).
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, toilet, walk-in closet, and balcony (north-facing/forest view).
- Vast living room with cathedral ceilings, exposed beams, and central fireplace.
- Large dining room with bio-ethanol fireplace.
- Fully-equipped kitchen opening onto the dining room.
- Large terraces on each side of the chalet.
- Office area.
- Games tables.
- Comfortable sitting area.
- Double bedroom (1 double or 2 single beds) with en-suite shower and toilet, and TV (north-facing/forest view).
- Ski room with clothes dryer and shoe dryer.
- Access to pistes.
We offer custom-designed, modular services. Upon arrival, you will be greeted in person by the Chalet Manager. Our Head Housekeeper, will be in charge of daily cleaning throughout your stay. Breakfasts and dinners will be prepared and served for you.
- Reception at the chalet
- Welcome drink: Champagne and snacks
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Your choice of daily newspapers
- Computer, scanner, and printer available at the office from 9 am to 7.30 pm. DVD player and Wii console and games available upon request. Safe on the 3rd floor.
- Butler service (concierge, transport within the Méribel resort from 8 am to 11 pm in an 8-passenger vehicle)
- Housekeeping service
- Chef service for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner. Lunch service will be billed at an extra €130 an hour
- Linens (sheets, towels, slippers and dressing gowns))
- Hair dryer and toiletries in each bathroom
- Daily cleaning by our head housekeeper