Chalet White Pearl, like its sister chalet next door, is spread over 3 floors and ideally situated between the village of Val d’Isère, just a 10 minute walk away, and the Funival funicular in La Daille. White Pearl’s chauffeured 4X4 vehicle can whisk you into town or directly to the lifts in less than a minute! Equally, the chalet is perfectly placed to take full advantage of the free bus service which serves the entire resort, with stops just a short distance from the chalet.
Built by Philippe Capezzone, owner and designer of the 5* Hotel Kilimandjaro in Courchevel 1850, the Chalet White Pearl was conceived to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort. A wonderful mix of contemporary design mingled with traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork panelling.
The sitting area with its huge armchairs and comfortable sofas has a large open stone fire and is equipped with the latest flat screen LED television, Bose Sound system, DVD player, WIFI and iPod Dock. Picture windows lead onto a sunny terrace and there is also an open plan dining area. There are five double/twin bedrooms each with designer en suite bathrooms.
The ground floor houses a magnificent indoor swimming pool with jet stream and Hammam. Additionally there is a home cinema projector screen with DVD and Playstation 3 facilities.
• Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
• Steam Room / Hammam
• Ski Room with boot warmers
• Open Fireplace
• Outdoor parking
• Collection of DVD's and music
• Satellite television
• Home Cinema System
• iPod Docks
• Sun terrace
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
• Seven nights' luxury accommodation in individual chalet for 10 people with experienced chalet staff (1 staff day off)
• Dedicated service from the chalet staff
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
• Welcome Buffet on Sunday evening for arrival
• Use of fully equipped kitchen
• Evening meal in the chalet 5 nights a week
• Pre-dinner canapés 5 nights
• A selection of soft drinks
• Daily housekeeping
• Mid week towel change
• Fresh flowers and daily newspapers