Le Chalet “La ferme de mon grand-père” is situated in the centre of Méribel :
mystical village full of winter sports, just 500 meters from the ski-lifts, the Olympic Park and the downtown shops.
With its 500m² of living space it can accommodate 16 people, the chalet combines perfection along with the ancient style of Savoyard chalets while offering luxury, comfort and a modern touch.
The chalet combines 8 rooms with a cosy mountain style, combined with modern equipment for the most optimal comfort.
• 2 twins beds or king size bed
• Bathroom with shower or bath
• Hairdryer and towels
• Flat screen TV with satellite
• Bath room products
In the chalet, plenty of different areas contribute to the pleasure of after-ski :
• You can enjoy the pleasure of warm night by the open fire place while enjoying a very fine glass of champagne in the sublime living room.
• After an invigorating day outdoors, take advantage of our relaxation and well-being area: Jacuzzi, sauna, cardio machines, massage spa room, beauty treatment and care.
• Pamper yourself with a professional who will offer beauty treatments or massages in the lounge reserved for this purpose.
• The flat screen TV allows you to enjoy one the classics form our DVD library or view your recent ski film production.
• Cottage is entirely covered by wifi
• Cable TV (national and international channels)
• Computer available
• Ski room
• Professionally equipped kitchen
• Wine cellar (fine wine and champagne…)
• Large dining room
• Private parking
• Laundry room (on request)
• Game room with billiard, table games and video games
• Beds and baby accessoiries available
• Champagne and canape reception
• Served continental breakfast
• Tea and patisseries after skiing
• Beds made upon arrival
• Towels (hand, face and bath) bath robe and slippers
• Welcome products in the bathroom
• Towel and linen change in the middle of the week
• Daily house cleaning
• Tea, coffee and soft drinks open bar
• Car with chauffer for transportation within the ski station
• Daily preparation of fire and fireplace
• Daily press and newspapers every morning
• Concierge service
Services on request:
• Transfer from train stations or airports *
• Ski rental and ski material upon your arrival *
• Ski passes upon arrival *
• Ski instructor and private skiing lessons *
• Beauty and massages
• Access to wines and champagnes in the wine cellar
• Catering service for dinner (max 3 times a week) *
• Organized outings: snow jet, heliski, hiking, lunch in a mountain refuge…
• Personal cook in the chalet *
• Grocery delivery the first time to the chalet
* Services need to be booked at time of booking