On the Mont d'Arbois plateau, in the hamlet of Choseaux, just a few minutes from the centre of Megève, discover Chalet Chatel!
This mountain farmhouse, totally refurbished to the highest specifications and just bursting with charm and authenticity, offers a dream destination for a holiday in the mountains with family or friends. Time-honored patina-finish furniture takes pride of play in the lounge area, dining room and in each of the individually decorated bedrooms.
The warmth of wood is combined with a host of details such as old beams, wooden or terra cotta floors on which sculpted chests, traditional chalet wardrobes, sideboards and other types of typical chalet furniture have been placed.
Tradition and a certain style of living blend together to give this place an exceptional character.
• A private housekeeper who ensures your daily well-being (cleaning, newspapers, etc.)
• Breakfast and afternoon tea
• Access to the relaxation area at the hotel Les Fermes de Marie (indoor pool, Jacuzzis and saunas)
• Private garage
• Conciergerie: when you stay at Chalet Chatel, you enjoy 5-star standards and the services of the hotel Les Fermes de Marie Conciergerie.
Their mission is to tailor your stay to all of your requirements: outdoor sports, leisure activities, cultural excursions, discovering the most beautiful viewpoints in the Mont-Blanc mountain range, exploring Megève, a hot-air balloon ride or helicopter flight, car hire...
Services à la Carte:
• Lunch and evening meals at Les Fermes de Marie's 2 restaurants (Traditionnel or Alpin restaurants) or the restaurants in other hotels in Megève: Le Lodge Park, Les Enfants Terribles-Megève (only open during the winter season), L'Alpette Alt. 1895, L'Alpage des Fermes de Marie (only open during the summer).
• A private dining service by our Chalet Chef, suited to your culinary preferences.
• Pure Altitude treatments and massages performed at your Chalet or at the Spa Pure Altitude
Photo credits: Les Fermes de Marie / L. Di Orio, MPM, T. Shu & DR