Chalet Himalaya is a magnificent chalet created after extensive and expensive conversion of a 1682 monastery, itself a rare and important historic building in the Alps. The Chalet has total internal space of 300m². The chalet enjoys an unbeatable location within private walls with direct ski access to the slopes. Discreet, luxurious, exclusive and appreciated by the most discerning of clients since 2008.
Unquestionably the best place to be for skiers and centrally located in the heart of the most famous ski area in the region (Domain Espace Killy). The Chalet benefits from the winter morning sun, allowing safe and easy skiing from and to the chalets. Shoppers are pampered by a choice of chauffeured transport or by a personal walking guide for the river-side forest route to and from shops.
· SKI IN / SKI OUT: The chalet is ‘on the slopes’ in the exclusive hamlet known as Les Etroits ; with unique ski-in ski-out facility.
· The Living Rooms: A sumptuous fur-filled living area around a blazing fire for guests to relax with champagne, traditional mulled wine or any number of cocktails from the classic to the exotic. Both living rooms feature Home Cinema systems and giant HD screens, with SKY HD access.
· The Cigar Room: Each glass and marble custom-designed cigar room complete with humidifier, extractor, and soft leather sofas, invites guests to savour cigars and brandy in intimate comfort.
· Sauna and Hammam: The chalet features a sauna made with authentic imported Siberian pine, Sauna is prepared daily for guest use after a day of skiing. Every bedroom has its own hammam.
· Swimming Pool: A ‘James Bond’ feature, the hidden red marble pool with sophisticated underwater lighting is revealed by a secret moving floor device. Pool depth can be adjusted to suit guest’s requirements (ideal for children). Water temperature is maintained at 33C.
· Swim-in/Swim-Out: The chalet offers ‘swimming under the stars’ also offers a wave machine, and jacuzzi facility in the outdoor section of the Pool. Partly indoors and partly outdoors. The Pool is avaialble for use at any time indoors, and outdoors only up to 1 am.
· Ski Room: The ski-room open directly to the outdoors and are furnished with an eclectic mix of antique furniture and practical heated boot-warmers, suncream and refreshments.
· Spa Facilities: The Chalet has its own spa therapy room equipped for a range of body, facial and beauty treatments. On request, some treatments can be performed in the guest bedrooms. Additionally, every guest bedroom boasts its own hammam, a hand-crafted marble pool-bath, and a rain-shower.
· Internet: Wi-Fi (no charge)
· Breakfast (7 days), High Tea (7 days), Champagne with Canapés (5 evenings), Dinner (5 evenings)
· All Alcohol, excluding Champagne with Canapes, at cost price (cocktails,spirits, wines etc.) Wine List available on request.
· Daily Housekeeping with Mid-week Full Linen Change
· Chauffeured 4x4 vehicle for unlimited daily use on request between 0800 am to 0100 am of the following day.
· Dedicated Chef and Dedicated Butler for each Chalet.