Adjacent to the residence of Brigitte Bardot, the actress who transformed Saint Tropez to the glittering jet-set destination of today, Villa Canoubier is located in an extremely private residential area of Saint Tropez.
Tucked away on a quiet, private cul-de-sac, the other side of the peninsula from the popular Pampelonne Beach, this magnificent villa is a moment’s stroll from the endearing waters of the picturesque Baie de Canebier.
The perfect bay to moor your boat and enjoy an enchanting stretch of beach with its powdery sand and soothing umbrella pines.
The villa consists of:
• Master suite with 2 bathrooms
• 4 further bedrooms & bathrooms
• 1 staff apartment: bedroom / salon/dining / bathroom
• Guest cloakroom
• Designer kitchen
• Dining room
• Extensive terraces
• 20m heated infinity swimming pool
• Landscaped gardens
• Direct access to the sea
•Welcome service with champagne and flowers
•Seven nights luxury accommodation
•Villa Manager (non-resident)
•1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
•Complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee
•Towels, Robes and Slippers
•1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours).
•Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
•Supply and change of towels, as required
•Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
•Luxury toiletries L’Occitane en Provence in all the bathrooms
•Cleaning at the end of the stay
•Check in and out inventories
• Fully integrated audio/visual system throughout the property
• Lutron lighting system
• Full security and alarm system with independent security control post
• Electric entrance gate
• Heated swimming pool / reversible air-conditioning heating system/under floor heating